Friday, July 11, 2014

Take Your Passion and Make it Happen!

I love staring my days with “morning mantras.”  My morning mental stiffness is quickly limbered by a positive affirmation that focuses my day. Often times we fall into a lull of monotony, playing by the “rules” along with everyone else.  When we break out and let our uniqueness shine through, we find real self-actualization, we become unstoppable. I have many passions, both professionally and personally.  I believe, wholeheartedly, in the power of sport.  I am pursuing a career that allows me to make that passion happen. 


I love to write, create new concoctions in the kitchen that are both delicious and whole health promoting, and exercise. So I found a way to cultivate those activities in a fulfilling way (if you’re wondering how…maybe I should rethink J ). I am in the process of refreshing my website and blog to be of better service so in the meantime I will do my best to drop a helpful spoonful whenever I can.


 Enter Smoothie in a bowl with homemade Kitchen Sink Muesli, Berries and TJ’s Almond Butter on top!  Breakfast is easily my favorite time of day. I love fueling up to tackle the day!  This breakfast is super fast, easy, delicious and filling. Even better, it is vegan, gluten free! 


Morning  Monster Smoothie in  a Bowl Recipe:
  • 1 TBL Chai Seed
  • 1TBL Ground Flax Seed
  • 1/3 C raw oats
  • 1 Scoop Vanilla Bean Plant Fusion Protein Powder
  • ½ Cup Water
  • ½ banana and several dashes of cinnamon (because I am obsessed)
  • Mix all ingredients in a bowl or blend if you prefer then transfer ( I hate extra dirty dishes so I am a hand mixer)
  • Top with berries, granola or muesli of choice and any nut butter you love! You can really go all out with whatever gets you excited to get out of bed!
  • Finish it off with Almond Milk/Cashew Milk/Soy Milk...whatever tickles your fancy.
  • Devour!


What passion are you going to make happen today?!



Happy Friday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment